Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve

I know everyone is getting ready to welcome 2014 in (or already have in some parts of the world). I hope everyone is doing it in a safe and fun way.

I've been enjoying the day with the kiddies as I await the Hubby's arrival home for work. Looking forward to a lazy New Year's day tomorrow chilling at home with my 5 favorite people. I've also made a final decision on what my 2014 resolution would be.

Will after much thought, I've decided on my New Year's Resolution for 2014. I'm keeping it simple and kind of vague, but it applies to nearly every aspect of my life.

For 2014 I resolve to simply Do More.

Just think about it, every goal I have just requires those two words. If I want to be healthier I need to DO MORE clean eating and exercise and DO MORE when it comes to consistency. If I want better grades I need to DO MORE studying. I want a cleaner more organized house, I just need to DO MORE. I want to save money, I need to DO MORE of what it takes. I want to finish projects...well, you get the hint.

I know to truly be successful I may need to be more specific. However I like the vagueness of this, it eases my mind and release potential guilt. So if I screw up and say don't work out 30  minutes everyday one week. However, maybe I did workout 3 times for at least 45 minutes and that's really probably 45 minutes longer than I did in a week on average in 2013. Well I'm still working my resolution. It's not a fail as long as I did more than before.

Well, I'm off to run to the store and get a few things for tonight. Be merry and safe dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment